Author Topic: CAUTION- FLAMETHROWER PRIMED (Temporary Thread)  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Legendbourne

• Grunge
  • Fear the might of my hero-punch!!!
    • The LegRux-THoR Yahoo Group
CAUTION- FLAMETHROWER PRIMED (Temporary Thread)
« on: July 21, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »
Warning! Flames being thrown so bystanders stand clear.

Gry.

It seems that you've gotten bored with me and JI so you decided to bully your way in another fan's life (as you have done to various people) and send them abuse because of the fact they took an interest in my work and did some commisioned art for me. You just cannot stand it when people don't think like you, do you? You call yourself a 'genuine' TR fan when you victimise various other fans? You are a poor excuse for one and I would compare you to a neurotic piece of rancid garbage more than that.

Get professional help and stop attacking people for not thinking the same way you do or having the addiction to erotica that you and your subscribers seem to exhibit. And You can shove this up your toilet of a website if you like. Shove it up your something at least.

PS: You might want to consider stopping all your blah-blah about the human race. You know, seeing as you are living on the same planet with millions of them. They are all staring at your warts and dodgy teeth and they are sensing an infernal taint. They're marching towards you menacingly. At the forefront of this massive army, you see me screaming:

TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS AT THE READY, FELLOW FANS. IT DIES BY FIRE...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 12:48:17 PM by Legendbourne »
Grrr. Twitch. Ripple. Bulge.