Author Topic: RJ episode Jealousy [original voice] UPLOADED  (Read 3642 times)

Offline YakkoPinky

• Bounder
RJ episode Jealousy [original voice] UPLOADED
« on: October 14, 2014, 10:49:21 PM »
That's right guys. I uploaded the Jealousy / Scantron Love episode with the original voice on Vimeo.com. I captured it from my old VHS tape and uploaded it. Note: my video capture device was suckish so sometimes the screen turns black in the video, only one speaker works and the video does shake sometimes. But it's high quality and high sound.

Hope you enjoy it.

https://vimeo.com/108967758

Offline WonderCube2

• Bounder
Re: RJ episode Jealousy [original voice] UPLOADED
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 11:22:52 PM »
Wow, has it really been a year since I visited this forum
Nice find. Now, if we get every episode in BOTH voices, THEN I will be real happy.

imsortarobotic

Offline Cubey

• Administrator
  • Octopede
  • hmm..
    • Illiop.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 12:03:29 AM »
Cool... for those who can stand the original voice anyway. I'm not one of them.  :P

Offline YakkoPinky

• Bounder
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 06:23:31 AM »
Yeah. I grew up with the original voice which irritated me that it didn't exist in the internet for long periods of time. Until now that is. I also tried to emulate the voice in my computer but with little success.

Also, theres still a couple of S1 episodes that need the original voice. We must find them.

Offline VeggieTalesFan

• Bounder
  • Unless someone cares, nothing will change...
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 03:25:41 PM »
That's right guys. I uploaded the Jealousy / Scantron Love episode with the original voice on Vimeo.com. I captured it from my old VHS tape and uploaded it. Note: my video capture device was suckish so sometimes the screen turns black in the video, only one speaker works and the video does shake sometimes. But it's high quality and high sound.

Hope you enjoy it.

(GASP!) WHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D O. MIGOSH!!! Thanks, YakkoPinky, for uploading these two with original voice!!! I got it downloaded on my computer. I always wanted to see Jealousy and the Scantron Love with original voice. Thank you, thank you so much, now I have SIX episodes with his original voice (PU to PE, Vacuum Friend, Cube Wars, Sickness, Jealousy and Scantron Love!!!) Now only the following original voice eps are missing: Pilot, Electric Boogaloo, Groovesicle, Parents, Embarrassment, Politics and Growth Spurts (All with original voice). I hope some of this fans have some more original voice eps so I can collect them all!!!

Offline WonderCube2

• Bounder
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 05:58:07 PM »
Cool... for those who can stand the original voice anyway. I'm not one of them.  :P

Yay...so I'm not the only one who prefers the Bobby Block voice. Although I still would like to find the rest of the episodes with the original voice.
imsortarobotic

Offline Cubey

• Administrator
  • Octopede
  • hmm..
    • Illiop.com
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 11:30:47 PM »
Yes. The original voice has no personality. You can't relate to the character as well in my opinion. A cheap GPS has more emotion for crying out loud. Plus it's insanely annoying.

Offline WonderCube2

• Bounder
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 12:31:20 AM »
I totally agree Cubey. Although I would like to find Growth Spurts in the original voice, because in the original version, there was a scene with a banner that said "Kick Ass"
imsortarobotic

Offline VeggieTalesFan

• Bounder
  • Unless someone cares, nothing will change...
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 05:11:04 PM »

Hope you enjoy it.

Hey YakkoPinky, can you check anymore videotapes if there's anymore Season 1 episodes with original voice?

Offline YakkoPinky

• Bounder
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 03:08:40 AM »
Whoa. Bin a while. Anyway, I checked many of my VHS and the only other RJ episode I have is the Elections episode which was cut off by Dragonball Z. Maybe if I check deep in storage.

Offline Cubey

• Administrator
  • Octopede
  • hmm..
    • Illiop.com
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 10:27:50 AM »
The hammer has started to come down at Vimeo:

"We have removed your video titled "RJ - Gender/ Math Challenge" previously available at (url), in response to a takedown notice submitted by The Cartoon Network, Inc. pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)."

They also took down "Cube Wars". I guess I should just remove the rest myself and say screw it.

Offline Kartoonfanatic

• Fob
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 07:10:08 PM »
The hammer has started to come down at Vimeo:

"We have removed your video titled "RJ - Gender/ Math Challenge" previously available at (url), in response to a takedown notice submitted by The Cartoon Network, Inc. pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)."

They also took down "Cube Wars". I guess I should just remove the rest myself and say screw it.

With all due respect for your efforts for putting all these episodes online, I'm putting the rest of the episodes back online myself. Screw CN. I mean it. Unlike Viacom's reason to take down things like SpongeBob episodes, they have no reason whatsoever to take down this show, they are not making a penny off of it, and they won't even try releasing a DVD.

Offline Kartoonfanatic

• Fob
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 07:22:04 PM »
Whoa. Bin a while. Anyway, I checked many of my VHS and the only other RJ episode I have is the Elections episode which was cut off by Dragonball Z. Maybe if I check deep in storage.

Is it the original voice? Think you could upload it anyway?

Offline Cubey

• Administrator
  • Octopede
  • hmm..
    • Illiop.com
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 02:05:43 AM »
The rest I removed myself.