Author Topic: Grunges are sooo cuddlly looking  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Princessofdarkness

• Bounder
Grunges are sooo cuddlly looking
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:32:46 PM »
But I can't if they're reptiles or mammals, they have saurian faces, but fur on their boddies, so I don't know if they hatch from eggs or if they are born like us. Would a Grunge have a belly button?

Offline Cubey

• Administrator
  • Octopede
  • hmm..
    • Illiop.com
Re: Grunges are sooo cuddlly looking
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 12:25:37 AM »
I see no belly buttons, but who's to say it's not covered by their fur.. or even their swim suits, if they're pulled up high enough?

• Bounder
Call me crazy but....
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:32:01 PM »
Is it just me,or are we alone on this board? I mean, this seems like the "ghost town" of online forums. It seems like we are the only ones here and that no one else but us uses this forum. Now I'm a girl, but are you a guy? Cuz if you are I was thinking maybee we could have a little wild cyber-sex on this board. Why not? There's no one else here to bother us. ;) :-*

Offline Cubey

• Administrator
  • Octopede
  • hmm..
    • Illiop.com
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 02:14:33 AM »
Yes, this board is dead and has been for most of it's life. Just look at how old most of the threads are... 2006-2007 mostly.

and no.

• Bounder
Hey, no offence intended sister, I was just asking what gender you were.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 12:21:18 AM »
You aren't offended, are you? I certainly hope not. We could be BFF. And we don't wanna ruin that, do we ? ;)  Say,why are grunges called "Grunges" anyway? They certainly don't look "grungy" to me as far as I know, but they do like to rock and roll,and there WAS a genre of music back in the '80s known as grunge,but true "grunge" music, if I understand correctly was very similar to today's Emocore. And the music the "Grunges" in the Teddy ruxpin cartoon play are nowhere near that genre, what do you think?

Offline Cubey

• Administrator
  • Octopede
  • hmm..
    • Illiop.com
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 02:01:29 AM »
I don't know. I suppose they are grungy compared to some other species in the Grundo universe.

• Bounder
My Fan character is a baby grunge named Laurence
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »
Laurence's story starts when the surf grunges are hanging out as usual when thier sister Jenny comes along and  anounces that she's pregnant, to which her brothers respond "Like wow,sis!" Jethro says,"You're huge!" " I know" Jenny said, patting her enourmous belly. "Isn't it WONDERFULL!???" "Wonderfull???" her other brother,Mike replies, "You need to lay of the dougnuts." Jethhro nudged mike in the belly with his elbow. "SHE'S PREGNANT,BOZO!" He yells.